Monday 13 February 2012

Making and doing

I spent a good few hours making a wonderful pinafore dress and this is the timeline!
-----
The pattern ironed and laid out to cut!
My daughters desk underneath is a bit covered in Graffti, but she has the only clear space in the house!
-----
The cloth waiting to be ironed! with dripping hearts painted on the wall behind!
-----
My pattern being cut out with the requisite cup of coffee sat in the middle, on a non pattern bit if you look!
-----
Pieces pinnned out to cut!
took hours to do each bit but I wanted it right!
------
Putting the pieces together, think this was the seam up the skirt parts, loved the colours even as I made it :-)
------
The finished dress, I shall put up a better pic when I get one of me in it, at the momnet I am waiting for a meeting I need to go to, to wear it special!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely dress! I envy your sewing skills: me, I just knit, librarian (is that a verb?), read and bake: http:bronwenreads.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete