Tuesday 21 July 2009

The lull in the storm


Oh woo, what a week. We had so much fun and did so much, I didn't get to the Internet once. We saw 'all the things' as my youngest says. I got home late Sunday night and spent Monday at work and washing (though more has just arrived even when I asked for it all yesterday!) and didn't even get up to day until after 12.30pm! which was very very nice. Here is a picture of us in the Stromness marina, with our boat Moonhammer, and herself on the boom, her favourite place as she can see everything and be above us all.
We were very lucky with the weather and only saw a few wet days and then only for half a day of rain.
Tom's cousin joined us with his family and caravan and we had a big family time too.
I did write while away but not much and most in a book!
More later as I should get access to Internet from Devon more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment