Monday 1 October 2012

Quick questions

I would do CPD23 here but due to tiredness I shall do it tomorrow when I have had time to sleep and think!
hubbys plane got in late last night and I picked him up at 11.30pm in inverness meaning I got to bed at 2pm! (yawn) So I am not up to much thought but saw this and thought is it would be fun :-).

25 questions about me;

Question 1: Do you have any pets?

Answer 1: Yes four mad cats, mom splodge is grumpy and a local terror, her oldest kitten smudge is ‘special’ and sweet. The two younger ones are holy terrors, they pack hunt and bring down everything! Midnight is dark torty and very pushy! Smokey is traditional tory and shy until she gets going than is also pushy! Neighbour was chatting on Friday night and showed me her hand which had massive scars on one side, she had tried to stroke my splodge and had needed stiches ( I never knew) so cat is in the dog house.

Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you:
Answer 2: Kindle, diary, phone.

Question 3: What’s the weather like right now?
Answer 3: dry cold autumn day some blue sky but cold.

Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed?
Answer 4: Yes, to both :-) even crashed a library van once :-D multi skilled.

Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning?
Answer 5: 7am due to daughter asking questions!

Question 6: When was the last time you showered?
Answer 6: 7.30am this morning.

Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw?
Answer 7: On TV The Mummy, tomb of the emperor. On the Cinema? I don’t know it’s too long ago.

Question 8: What does you last text message say?
Answer 8: Pick you up at 3.45pm at bus stop turn opp college, for my daughter who wants a lift home :-).

Question 9: What is your ringtone?
Answer 9: Earthquake by Labrinth ft Tinie Tempah.

Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country?
Answer 10: Yes, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, America, (off the top of my head I am sure I am missing some).

Question 11: Do you like sushi?
Answer 11: Never tried it, but I like tuna, salmon and rice so I should!

Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries?
Answer 12: Tescos or co-op

Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Answer 13: No

Question 14: How many siblings do you have?
Answer 14: One younger Brother

Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Answer 15: Both for different things

Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Answer 16: 45! Which seems so old

Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Answer 17: Glasses

Question 18: Do you color your hair?
Answer 18: no, and not for years.

Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today:
Question 19: make a box :-)

Question 20: When was the last time you cried?
Answer 20: last night at a sad bit in a story.

Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping?
Answer 21: mushrooms and pepperoni, thin crust.

Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger?
Answer 22: Cheese burger.

Question 23: Have you ever had an all nighter?
Answer 23: Oh yes and I even remember some of them :-) even had a couple of all weekenders.

Question 24: What is your eye color?
Answer 24: green.

Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Answer 25: sadly no as both make me very ill :-(.

Normal Trasmissions will resume tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment